- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 large zucchinis (peeled and grated, water squeezed out)
- 1 cup fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 carrots (peeled and grated) S
- alt and pepper
- 1 + 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a large baking dish with baking paper and evenly spread mixture into it.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until slightly browned on top.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
Make sure to save the juice that you squeeze from the zucchinis for a super healthy, raw green juice shot filled to the brim with vitamins!