So this have to be the easiest & scummiest plate of finger food ever!! Whip these up in 15 minutes and you have a nourishing, nutritious meal that actually keeps you full. We’re HUGE fans of anything that can be wrapped in lettuce and whats not to like here with the addition of Fix & Fogg Peanut Butter!! Did we mention they taste aaaamazing?
- 1 cos lettuce, washed
- 1 packet firm tofu
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (we used Fix & Fogg)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sriracha
- 1 Tbsp of sweetener (honey or stevia)
- 1cm knob of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
1. Press as much liquid out of the tofu as you can and cut into small dice.
2. All all the ingredients for the sauce into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
3. Heat coconut oil in a pan over a medium high heat. Once hot, add your diced tofu and fry until golden brown. Add the sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. The sauce will thicken and form crispy bits, this is the best part! Transfer to a plate.
4. To plate, arrange lettuce cups on a large serving board, fill with tofu mix and sprinkle with peanuts & coriander. Add a squeeze of lime and extra sriracha if you desire. YUMMMMMMMM!