These little treats are the perfect dessert accompaniment for your festive feasting…with a rich creamy base, hints of sweet and sour through the cranberries and a satisfying crunch from the pistachios. Make these ahead of time and store them in the freezer for a quick and impressive treat to share.
1/4 cup cacao butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
4 tbsp maple syrup (or more to taste)
1 handful dried unsweetened cranberries (roughly chopped)
1 handful pistachio nuts (shelled and roughly chopped)
2 tbsp coconut chips
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bain-marie melt down your cacao butter until runny. Once it’s slightly cooled, add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
2. Whisk these together until well combined.
3. In small moulds pour a little of the mixture into each one (until half full).
4. Into each mould place a few cranberries, pistachios and coconut chips.
5. Pour the remaining cacao butter mixture on top.
6. Place the chocolates into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
7. Enjoy with your loved ones!