These cookies are ridiculously moreish, perfectly crunchy on the outside and deliciously chewy on the inside! We love the addition of the ChaiGuy Sweet Cacao Nibs in place of your traditional choccie chips for a healthier crunch, but feel free to use normal cacao nibs too… These will still come out just as delightful!
1 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup ChaiGuy sweet cacao nibs
1 large, ripe banana
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add all of the ingredients to the food processor, except the cacao nibs.
3. Process until the mixture is combined and quite sticky and lumpy in texture.
4. Add the cacao nibs (saving a few to sprinkle on top!), and pulse the food processor until they are evenly throughout the mixture.
5. Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls. You should be able to get about 12 cookies, more if you don’t eat the mixture along the way…
6. Flatten each ball with the back of a spoon and top with the rest of the cacao nibs.
7. Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Thinking of whipping up a batch of these tantalising treats this weekend? Don’t forget to tag us @i.am.company on Instagram so we can see your delicious recreations xo