- 2 Tbsp Miso paste
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 600gm New potatoes
- 2 cups cooked Ceres Organics Super Grain Mix
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup sugar snap or snow peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 cup Ceres Organics Sauerkraut
- 2 Gherkins, sliced
- 1 cup fresh herbs chopped – Coriander, dill, parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a small bowl mix together all of the dressing ingredients except the olive oil. When combined slowly add the olive oil to emulsify into the vinaigrette.
Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and allow to cool. Once cooled, chop into halves or bite sized pieces.
Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the red onion and salt, cook for 10mins until soft. Reduce heat to low and cook for a further 15 minutes or until caramelized. Add the spinach and peas and mix until the spinach is wilted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before adding to the bowl with the potatoes and cooked Super Grain Mix.
Add the sugar snap peas/snow peas, sauerkraut, gherkins, herbs and season to taste. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.