This scrumptious recipe hails from the extremely talented Two Raw Sisters and makes our tummies rumble!! Check out their website tworawsisters.com for some more inspiration from these two amazing plant-based foodies.
- 4 large kumara
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. brown rice flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 good pinches of salt
- 3 Tbsp aquafaba (brine from canned chickpeas)
- 1 Tbsp. ACV
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice + zest
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- Cracked pepper
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Large handful of basil (you can also use a mix of coriander/ parsley)
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked 2-4hrs, drained and rinsed (optional if you want a thick sauce)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut kumara up into chips and put in a bowl. Coat evenly with coconut oil, brown rice flour, paprika, turmeric and salt.
Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast for approx. 30mins or until golden and starting to turn crispy. Drizzle over the basil aioli and also serve some on the side.
For the aioli, add all ingredients, except the olive oil, to the blender. Blend until smooth and then slowly stream in the olive oil.