- Karma Drinks Raspberry Lemon Kombucha
- Crushed ice
- Fresh ginger
- grated berries
- Fresh mint for garnish
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
1. In a small saucepan, add raspberries, water and honey and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for minutes. Turn off the heat and transfer to a strainer fitted over a bowl. Press mixture through the strainer with a spoon and discard the seeds and pulp that is leftover. (This should make 1/2 cup of syrup.) Chill in the fridge before using.
2. Fill glass 3/4 of the way with crushed ice and then top it off with Karma Drinks Kombucha, raspberry syrup and ginger.
3. Garnish with fresh mint and additional berries.