The beauty of this recipe is that you can substitute the veg with whatever needs using in your fridge. Possibilities include celery, capsicum, beans….
- 1 Courgette, diced
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, seeds removed and diced
- 1 large handful kale, stems removed and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dukkah (we used Alexandra’s Brand found in most supermarkets)
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp Pine nuts, lightly toasted
Place everything into a bowl and mix well to combine. Check and adjust seasoning and serve with extra lemon. We served ours with marinated tofu skewers and it was delicious!