Our friends at the Good Pantry were kind enough to share this recipe with us featuring their Hemp Hearts. What a treat! But super good for you too with the benefits of the healthy fats and essential fatty acids. Make them, then HIDE them.
- 1 cup of dates
- 2 cups raw cashews or walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- 3 tbsp Hemp Hearts (we used Good Pantry)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp cashew or peanut butter
1. Soak the dates for 5 minutes and drain. Blitz in a food processor and set aside.
2. Blitz the nuts of choice to a fine meal then add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
3. Chill the mixture for 10 minutes before rolling into balls. Roll them in the hemp hearts and keep these little beauties in the fridge. But don’t forget, hide them in the back. Enjoy!
Thanks to the Good Pantry for this delicious, nutritious recipe.