Peanut butter + mousse….. could there be a better combo? These delightful lil’ pots are the perfect after dinner sweet.
serves 2-3 | ready in 15 minutes + chilling time
- 1 can (270ml) coconut cream, refrigerated*
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, or nut butter of choice
- 2-3 tablespoons brown rice syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Crushed peanuts
- Tasti Smooshed Wholefood Balls (we used Peanut Butter and Caramel), roughly chopped
1. Combine all mousse ingredients to a large bowl and beat with a hand beater, (a whisk would be fine too, if performed vigorously!) until combined. Divide between 2-3 glass jars, and place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
2. When you’re ready to enjoy, serve topped with crushed peanuts and Smooshed Wholefood Ball pieces.
*if using a full standard coconut cream can, adjust recipe by adding 1.5 tablespoons of both nut butter and liquid sweetner. Adjust vanilla to taste.