Nothing beats a good salad right?! Well we’ve fallen in LOVE with this one which uses the seed toppers from Something to Crow About, found inside your January Delight Box. Have you ever made a dish over and over and never got bored or sick of it? Ingredients:
- • 1 & 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- • 1 & 1/2 Tbsp honey
• 3 Tbsp olive oil
• Salt & pepper
- • 1/2 butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed and cut into large dice
• 2 tsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• 4 cups baby spinach
• 1 avocado, diced
• 1 x packet Something to Crow About Seed Toppers (Spicy Mexican or Tamari)
- 1. Place all dressing ingredients into a jar and shake to combine.
2. Preheat oven to 180C.
3. Mix diced pumpkin with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 25
minutes or until golden.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Arrange spinach & avocado onto a platter. Top with pumpkin, seed
toppers and drizzle with dressing. Toss gently to combine and serve.