- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 free range egg
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Blend oats in a blender to form a fine flour.
- Combine the maple syrup, coconut oil, egg, vanilla, almond butter, cinnamonand coconut sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix together the oat flour, baking soda and salt then gently combine withthe wet mixture.
- Fold in the apricot pieces and chocolate chips.
- Arrange large tablespoons of the mixture onto the lined tray, making sure toleave room between each ball (these will spread out whilst cooking!).
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown then remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before devouring.