Serves 4 as a side
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Daily Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 green apple, quartered and cored
- 1 red apple, quartered and cored
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted or shallow fried
Combine the coconut oil, ACV, coconut sugar, mustard, salt & pepper and whisk to combine.
Very thinly slice the fennel and apple. If you have a mandolin then this is perfect but just be careful! The thinner the fennel the better.
Add the fennel, apple, parsley leaves, toasted walnuts and dressing all together. Toss well to combine and serve.